Cannot add OneDrive as my Vault

I would like to add OneDrive as my Vault, but it does not accept my username and password.
I used account provided by the university (5TB space), but Mylio/MS does not accept it.

Could it be that Mylio supports only personal OneDrive? If so, do you have plans to add also OneDrive for Business?

1 Like

We do not have support for OneDrive for Business (SharePoint) at this time. Only OneDrive personal accounts. This could change down the road but nothing currently being worked on at the moment.

Is there a way to follow feature requests like this?

Also just wanted to note that the current OneDrive API works with “OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint document libraries, and Office Group”[1] so implementing this is more updating to current APIs (getting more and better functionality) than adding new things to maintain.

[1]https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/?view=odsp-graph-online

2 Likes

Hi DMbnkli,

Thanks for the information about the OneDrive API - I’ll send this off to our team and we’ll look at how it fits into our schedule.

I think generally the best way to monitor for these types of changes is to keep an eye on our What’s New page or your app store/play store release notes when there is a new version.

+1 for being able to synch to OneDrive for Business. I’m helping set up my niece with Mylio and a major selling point was being able to back up to her university account.