Would like to upgrade from Free to Create but am only offered Premium

The subject says it all.

Is the new Create level of subscription not rolled out yet?

I had a Free subscription for a year or so and then I reset my account a few (or maybe it was several?) months ago. I did not receive an email offering the promo code (for a free year of Create, if I understood correctly) so I guess I didn’t qualify for that. Which is fine, I’m ready to pay for the new Create, but I’m not seeing it as an option. When I click to upgrade, under account info, I am offered only upgrading to Premium.

Create only comes with the purchase of a Seagate drive. See Mylio Photo Organizer App - Free & Premium Plans where it says:

What are my other options beside Premium?

Mylio has teamed up with Seagate so you can store and organize more photos for less. When you buy a Seagate Backup Plus drive (available in 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, and 5TB sizes), you get a complimentary year of Mylio Create, which lets you add up to 25,000 photos, four devices, and gives you RAW image editing. After your complimentary year of Mylio Create, you can renew for $49.99 a year after that (normal Premium pricing is $99.99/year).

Yes but a few weeks ago there was an announcement that starting about now (?) the Create plan would no longer require the Seagate drive purchase-- or so I thought…

You’re right! I forgot that. It’s in An Important Note From Mylio’s CEO.
And it says “Qualifying Free users were sent an email describing these options on May 21st, 2021. We will be sending one more email reminder later this month.”

I think you should contact Mylio Support.

Normally Create is only available with the purchase of a drive. We did convert users on the previous free plan to Create. If you somehow missed out support can definitely help you.

Oh. I was hoping it would be offered to new users too, as I know a couple of people who would be interested, but for whom Premium is just too expensive…